This daily part of running your business can be an awesome task taking up much of your valuable time. By using a freelance bookkeeper you can free your time up to be used more productively in the management of your staff and business, without the need to employ another member of staff. The advantage of this is that you only pay for the time needed to complete the task and as you are not employing that person but using them as a service provider there is no implication in so far as PAYE is concerned.
- We have experience in the set-up and keeping of accurate records in many accounting packages, and in implementing more efficient accounting practices and systems.
- If you are a small company or even a sole trader, we have the accounts package for you and can either come to your premises and complete your work on an agreed basis (perhaps fortnightly or even monthly) or we can collect your paperwork from you, take it away and return it all in order and ready to be passed to your accountant at your year end.
- By keeping accurate records you reduce the time spent by an accountant on queries and other sundry items thereby reducing your annual bill.
- Much of our work is now completed remotely, using automated ‘add-on’’ software. This reduces our time and saves you, ‘the client’ valuable time & money.
- For larger companies requiring or using a computerised system, we can either manage your current system or set up new systems enabling you to harness much of the new accounting technology available as relevant & beneficial to your specific needs.
- We offer either online cloud accounting software or desktop to suit your needs and we specialise in both Sage & QBO
- All of these products can be linked directly to your accountants, thereby reducing the need for visits to enable them to make necessary adjustments to your accounts throughout the year. It also means the year-end process can be completed simply, efficiently & effectively.
Whatever the size of your business, We have the services and the software to meet your requirements.
Costs for provision of bookkeeping services vary according to whether you require a simple manual system or a computerised system