Running your own payroll system can be time consuming and requires you to keep abreast of current legislation. By passing this task to an outside Payroll Bureau it frees you of this onerous task.
- We will set the entire payroll up for you on fully compliant software.
- We can set up and register new PAYE schemes with HMRC if you don’t have a scheme in place
- Whether you require your payroll on a weekly or monthly basis all you need to do is e-mail hours due for each employee to one of the team and we will run your complete payroll for you including any auto enrolment pension submissions, returning payslips and P32’s to you in order for you to make your payments each month to the Inland Revenue.
- We also offer the Sage Payroll Online Bureau facility via which your employees can receive online access to their payslips and P60s’ and making new starters and leavers a seamless process.
- At the end of the tax year we will run all your end of year paperwork and return it to you ready for you to issue P60’s etc. We use the Sage payroll program, which is recognised by the Inland Revenue.
- The benefit of using award winning ‘Sage Payroll’ software is that you can be confident that you and your employees are compliant with latest payroll legislation.
There is an initial one off set up fee, which covers the setting up of your company PAYE information and transfer of all your employee data. The weekly or monthly costs vary according to the number of employees you have. We have three fully qualified Payroll team members, who all hold the ICB Level III Diploma in Payroll Management, Julie Austen (Director), Gemma Griffiths and Rahana Raffell.
Upon taking you on as a payroll client you will be given a dedicated payroll manager for you to liaise with. That payroll manager will handle all your HMRC requirements on your behalf